Select To Get Started:
The Wilkes County Schools offers a secure site to order student records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Corporate records requests, with the exception of verification of graduation, require a signed release by the former student.
Please note the information below:
- A $5 convenience fee will be added to each transaction.
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM).
- OFFICIAL transcripts will NOT be mailed to personal addresses. All transcript requests requested to be sent to your home address will be UNOFFICIAL.
- All transcripts picked up from our office will be considered UNOFFICIAL.
- If you are a student electing to have your transcripts MAILED to a College or University, Wilkes County Schools may elect to send these securely electronically to the University/College admissions office.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
- Records for graduating years prior to 1995 will be delayed due to transition updates. These records will be processed as soon as this transition is completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript
|Verification of Identification / Name
|EC Record (Last 3 Years)
Express handling requests will be mailed via the postal service within 24 hours after the request is received. Express orders that are submitted on weekends, holidays, and after 2:00 EST on weekdays will be processed on the next business day.
The cumulative record contains the following information: graduation date, final transcript, attendance, grades and immunization records. Diploma copies are not available. The transcript shows the graduation date and can be used in lieu of the diploma.
Requests for Immunization Verification from 2012-2013 and forward are "Unofficial" records. Please contact your Physician for an "Official" Immunization record.
All transcript requests mailed to your home address or picked up from the central office will be UNOFFICIAL.
If you are paying with a money order / cashiers check, please click "Pay by Money Order" hyperlink at the lower, left side of the online form once you have completed the information on the form.
Credit / Debit payments will be paid through Amazon Payments.
|High School Transcript
|Verification of Graduation
Corporate records requests, with the exception of verification of graduation, require a signed release by the former student. The deliver the signed deliver using one of the following method:
- Upload via the online Order Tracker
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 336-667-5371
Please include the order number when delivering by email or fax. Wilkes County Schools will not process requests until the signed release is received.
|We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores. For copies, contact the test provider.
|We cannot provide Disciplinary or Incident Records.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM